To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join us, you become part of a development team that values quality, usability, with a hunger for learning. This position requires someone who can work autonomously to:
- Architect elegant components: testable, understandable, and appropriately reusable.
- Write Swift for macOS desktop and serverside execution.
The same translated to buzzwords:
TypeScript, Vue.js, Express.js, Swift, Cocoa, Vapor, Couchbase, Docker.
The Ideal Candidate
- Your career goals are driven by learning and self-development.
- You are motivated by your output being made openly available.
- You have full stack development experience with ES6 or TypeScript, using modern frontend technologies like React or Vue.js.
- You have built non-trivial document or graph database backed software
(e.g. CouchDB, Couchbase Server, ElasticSearch, Neo4J).
- A functional programming influenced mindset.
- Experience with Swift or Objective-C for macOS or iOS, or serverside Swift with Vapor or Kitura.
- Experience with HTML DOM editing approaches, e.g. HTML5 editing APIs.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any of Scala, Kotlin, Go, Rust, F# or C++.
- A strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- A degree in a STEM topic or other exposure to scientific research.
We are looking for candidates in the greater London area who are available to work in a central London office location (155 Commercial Street, London E1 6BJ in the Shoreditch area). We are open to applicants who wish to work from home part of the time.
- We offer 28 days annual leave - plus bank holidays.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- … and more.